Friday, January 13, 2012

A New Adventure lies ahead

So we found out about a week or so ago that we will be moving to Fort Rucker, Alabama. Below is our destination!


We are very excited about our new location. We did have some options, but most of them were bands that were likely to be deployed. I have already started a bucket list of stuff I want to do while in Alabama (even though I have done some of them before). Here it is:




*Go to Mardi Gras again
*Go to a Falcons Game
*Go to a Braves Game again
*Visit New Orleans for the first time
*Go to an Auburn Game
*Visit Florida as much as possible

So far that is all I have come up with but I am sure there is more that will be added! Let me know if there are some great places, whether it be historical, restaurants, etc. that you think we should visit

No comments:

Post a Comment