Friday, April 12, 2013

Week 15

It has been awhile since I have blogged...well honestly, I had forgotten to blog. My mind is nowhere like it use to be. I forget things left and right, which is another symptom of pregnancy (so I have been told).

So I am 15 1/2 weeks today...or something like that! My belly is growing and I officially have a little baby bump! :) I do not have any news from the doctor as I do not go visit her until next Thursday! Next weeks visit will consist of the baby's heart beat. I will find out the sex on May 1st and honestly cannot wait! I am pretty sure it is a boy but I could be wrong. Sometimes I second guess myself when I get to over analyzing it! :)

In other news, I have gotten back into exercising a little bit. I guess something is better than nothing! It is a slow process but it is starting to come back. Some other good news, it looks like we will be in NC June 15-24 to see friends, family, attend our High School Reunion, get Maternity pictures taken, have a baby shower, and do various other things. It will be loads of fun but busy!

I know this is short, but I will write more next week after the doctors visit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment