Friday, May 4, 2012

26 Days

I realized I haven't blogged in awhile and I decided I would sit down and finally jot down some thoughts that have been going through my head. So here goes nothing...

My husband has been gone for 26 days as of today. I know that doesn't seem long because I know some spouses, brothers, and sisters are gone for a year at a time, but it is still hard. When you are use to seeing that person everyday, it is hard. This is the longest we have been apart since we have been married. With that being said, I can say that it puts me at ease to know that he is safe. That really helps whenever I get down. I have been able to communicate with him and he is doing well from the letters I have received. Besides the occasional "smoking" (i.e., working him to death), he seems to really like it. I knew he would-it is very much apart of his personality.

I can't believe we are moving in 3 months! I am pretty excited about it to say the least. I am ready for change and a new adventure! Not exactly ready to be looking for a job since I do enjoy my job but none-the-less, I am ready for a change.

Well, I know this was a random post, but I figured I would give an update.  I will write more later.


No comments:

Post a Comment