Friday, March 22, 2013

Weeks 11 & 12

I know, I know. I am behind. The past two weeks have been extremely busy with work and being sick. Now that things are starting to look brighter I have finally gotten the chance to sit down and write.

Week 11 was a decent week other than being sick. Baby Old was the size of a Lime, but now that we are in Week 12 Baby Old is the size of a Plum. It is getting pretty big! The doctor said Baby Old was perfect and healthy with a heartbeat of 158. According to the scale I have not really gained weight but my mid section is no longer a pretty area anymore. I guess that comes with the belly. :)

Things are getting better. I do not get sick anymore (knock on wood) and my energy is slowly coming back. I am still pretty exhausted at the end of the day but I am still pretty productive.  Only a couple more days and then I am done with the first trimester (4 to be exact!!!) The time is really starting to fly by. I should find out the sex in about 5 1/2 weeks...so around May 1st! I cannot wait! I thought I had a feeling I knew what it was but I really do not anymore. Maybe that will change.

Other than that, things are going well. Thanks for all of your encouraging words and advice. I have appreciated it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment