Monday, February 4, 2013

Bun in the Oven

So I have decided that I will be blogging about our pregnancy. All of our family and friends are far away and I figured this would be a good way for 1.) Me to express myself and 2.) For family and friends to feel apart of our pregnancy. I can't promise you the blog will be worth reading or interesting, but none-the-less, entertaining, I'm sure.

I officially found out I was pregnant on January 24th, but I knew I was about a week before then. My body just felt strange and I have to admit that I am pretty in-tune with my body. I had some terrible cramping, and I couldn't sleep, and I was tired. Which is completely unlike me. I am normally on-the-go constantly. I am not the type to just sit around. So I guess I had a hunch.

So I am pregnant. I am tired. And I feel completely lazy. All I want to do is lay on the couch before going to work. Which drives me crazy because I like to be doing things. Don't get me wrong. I am so excited about being pregnant. I couldn't be happier, however, I just want my energy back! LOL!

Besides being tired, I have felt alright for the most part. I have gotten sick a couple times and night time for me is the hardest part of the day, but I am just trying to take it easy.

James and I are both excited about this new journey and cannot wait to share it with everyone! There will be many more blogs to come! :)

3 comments:

  1. Dear, I suspect your waning energy may stay like that for a while. Then hopefully your body will adjust and you will feel at bit more normal-other than being the "hotel" for yours and James new "resident". I do hope your being sick will subside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my Megan! I am so super excited for you. But I have to tell you, dont become a "couch potatoe". Lol! Whether tired or not, keep going. It will help you in the long run. I PROMISE! Keep doing what you normally do. Especially your excercise.... (just not so much right now.) It will make labor so much easier. I know I am far but anytime you have questions or anything just let me know.
    Love ya
    Tiffani and Kenzie Pooh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I just saw your comments. I am trying to exercise but it is pretty non-existent right now. I intend on picking it back up when the morning sickness subsides. Love you both too!

    ReplyDelete