Thursday, February 7, 2013

Morning Sickness has Arrived

So yesterday marked 6 weeks-sorry for the delay in posting. I have been extremely busy and sick. For the past week I spend my mornings sick and my afternoon/evenings at work. I am still extremely tired and am having a hard time sleeping through the night because I go to the bathroom about 5 times each night. LOL! I do have to laugh at that. I have always had a small bladder and I can only imagine how much worse it will get over the next couple of months.

This post probably isn't a very peppy post because I am honestly not feeling peppy...but rather sick. I can't seem to find any foods that will sit with me and I have tried just about everything. Hopefully this will all subside soon.

On a good note, James graduates next week so it will be good to have him home. It has been rough on some days having to take care of Ella (she is high maintenance-LOL!) and things around the house and work. Not to mention that our house is going to be torn down in the near (undetermined future). Sigh...

I am still very excited about our child. It makes the bad times easier to swallow. We go to our first doctors appointment in a week and 1/2. I am very excited about seeing our child for the first time and hearing the heart beat. :)

I have to go for now, but I wanted to write a quick update. I will write more next week! :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've been sick. :( Why is your house going to be torn down???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I appreciate it. They are in the process of tearing down the old houses and building new ones. So ours is next. It stinks but I guess it is inevitable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know James said you guys would have to move eventually, but this soon? I assume the USA pays for it?

      Delete
  3. We hope so. We are not entirely sure they will.

    ReplyDelete