Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Week 7

Today marks 7 weeks! It is going by pretty fast (except for mornings). I would like to say that the morning sickness has resided, but unfortunately, it has made permanent residence in my life. I thought things were changing because the last two days I have been able to manage it. I was still very nauseous but I was able to keep things down. Today was a different story. It is back in full force. I am so terrified because James graduates tomorrow and I want to be there so bad, but I can not imagine being in a car for 2.5 hours with no escape. I am going to pack everything in my house and take it with me in hopes that God will grant me just a few hours of peace so I can see my husband walk across a stage as he accomplishes another goal so early in his career.  I have been to all of his graduations so far and I do not want to miss this one.

I just realized today that we go to our first appointment 1 week from today. I am pretty excited! I cannot wait to hear/see the baby (or what I will refer to as a blueberry right now....or so that's what my book says).    :)

So with being sick, I have somehow managed to gain 2 pounds. Not sure how that is possible....of course I haven't checked my weight in a couple of days. No baby bump yet, although it looks as though I have one because I stay bloated-which is normal from what I have read.  Foods that I cannot be around right now are Eggs and Burgers. I was eating eggs almost everyday since I was on the Paleo Diet (which has been postponed until I stop throwing up). Now, the thought of eggs makes me want to throw up. The grocery store is also a pretty horrible place for me to go to right now. The smells hit me wrong.

Ella is doing well. She stays pretty close to me at all times of the day. Although right now she is looking pretty defeated as I gave her a bath because she smelled so bad. Now I need to work on her breath because it makes me want to throw up every time I get a whiff of it. Gross!

We are still trying to work out dates to go to NC in June. Hopefully we should know in the next week or so. When we find out, we will let everyone know.

I hope everyone has a great week. I will write again next week!

2 comments:

  1. Leave about 30 minutes or more early for his graduation in case of needing to pull over.

    You've got this, girl! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am riding with some friends...so I have packed some barf bags. LOL!

    ReplyDelete