Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Your First Picture

Today was the best day so far! It was the first picture of Baby Old. Since I have been so sick it has been really hard for me to be excited about being pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I am excited, but this first visit made it so real!

Baby Old looks like a gummy bear right now. As soon as the ultrasound started Baby Old started wiggling and the doctor was able to see and hear the heart beat. The heart beat was 173! It was really fast and a really neat thing to here. It made it all very real for me. It brought tears to my eyes. The doctor said that Baby Old was perfect!

Although I have been extremely sick still, I was able to get some medication.  After seeing Baby Old, all the sickness in the world is worth it. :)

I know this is a short post, but I wanted to give a quick update! Oh, and the due date is now October 2nd! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment