Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week 9

Today marks week 9! Woohoo! The closer to the end of the first trimester the more excited I get. I will say that since I have been to the doctor and and have gotten some medicine, I have felt a ton better. I still get sick, but not as often as I did beforehand.

Speaking of medications...I was given two meds: Zofran for the daytime and another one for nighttime. I cannot remember the name. My doctor told me that it may be wise to cut the pill in half because half a pill will knock her out for 8 hours. Well boy was she right. Let's just say that I woke up on the toilet one night. I am not sure how I got there or how long I had been there. It was quite humorous!

This week Baby Old is the size of an Olive and no longer has a tail! That is exciting! :) I enjoy reading each week what is happening to our Baby. It is pretty neat if you think about it.

Life is going well. Still not really exercising but my doctor says I should get my energy back in about 3 weeks. I look forward to that time! I miss working out but the energy is still really lacking. I have not really been craving anything substantial, in my opinion. I am still not eating totally healthy but I have read that is normal as well.

Well that is all for now! I will write again next week! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment